How to apply
If you think you’re a good fit and you’d enjoy working with us, please apply by emailing email@example.com (not by post or to any other email address).
- A covering letter explaining why you are interested in working with us and what you would bring to the role. It doesn't need to be long; maybe just ½ and side of A4. Please include where you heard about the position. Please also include your availability. Please include this as an attachment and not within the body of your email.
- A CV showing your qualifications and experience.
- A mini portfolio showing examples of your work, including examples of technical detailing. Keep it to the highlights; you can show us more of your portfolio at interview.
- Make sure your attachments are less than 25MB total.
- Do not send zipped documents, links to online portfolios, or download links (e.g. WeTransfer).
If you are shortlisted, the process will include:
- Interview (online or at our office in London, TBC).
- Two references upon request.
During the hiring process, please also let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments.
We're committed to equality, diversity & inclusion and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
By applying for this position you give your consent for us to store and process your data. If you're not successful this time, we'll keep your info on file for future opportunities.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Strictly no agencies, please.